Sensei Resource Heatmaps™
Quickly get an overview of your resource availability, engagement, and coverage with Sensei Resource Heatmaps™. Use these heatmaps to quickly gain insights that help with your resource management in Microsoft Project Online.
Sensei Resource Heatmaps™ provides your organization with:
- Enterprise-level “Resource Utilization and Availability Report” heatmap
- Project-level “Resource Utilization” and “Engagement Coverage” heatmap reports
There are three heatmaps available:
- Availability: Assignments vs. Capacity – See instantly how busy your resources are with work assigned directly from project schedules
- Engagement: Engagement vs. Capacity – Quickly ascertain how your resources have been committed via Resource Engagements
- Coverage: Assignment vs. Engagement – Use this view to see the alignment of assignments from the project schedule and resource engagements.
Each heatmap provides:
- Custom field filtering: Filtering by date and custom field
- PDP filtering: show only resources relevant to the current project
- PDF export: export the current page or all resources to share with your stakeholders.
- Launch Project Pro or the Resource Center with a single click
- Real-time: no waiting for refresh intervals – you can make changes and see the results on the heatmaps immediately
This Microsoft Project add-in works in: SharePoint 2016 or later, SharePoint Online.
Project managers can acquire the Sensei Schedule Analyzer™ through the Microsoft Office Store.
Organizations can acquire an enterprise license for the Sensei Schedule Analyzer™ directly from Sensei Project Solutions.
PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.