Sensei Project Dashboard™
Sensei Project Dashboard™ has been acquired by Microsoft and will soon be available directly from them.
Read about it here: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/09/prweb12989090.htm
The Sensei Project Dashboard™ pulls together Microsoft Project schedule information and SharePoint data to provide a comprehensive and interactive status dashboard. The project manager can access this dashboard directly from within Microsoft Project Professional 2013 and monitor schedule and collaboration activities.
The Sensei Project Dashboard™ works with Microsoft Project Professional 2013 connected to Project Server 2013. It pulls ‘Published’ schedule data, so project managers should make sure to publish frequently for the most up-to-date information.
- The ‘Project’ tile shows high level project information about the Finish, Cost, % Work complete, Issues and Risks.
- The ‘Tasks’ tile shows detailed information about Slipping Tasks, Missed Deadlines, tasks that are Due Soon and Starting Soon as well as Overallocations.
- The ‘Documents’ tile shows the SharePoint Document Library for the project.
- The ‘Issues’ tile shows the SharePoint Issues list for the project.
- The ‘Risks’ tile shows the SharePoint Risks list for the project.
- The ‘Deliverables’ tile shows the SharePoint Deliverables list for the project.
The project manager can access detailed information behind each live tile. The Sensei Project Dashboard include tiles for project summary, schedule tasks, issues, risks, documents and deliverables.