Sensei Project Dashboard™
Sensei Project Dashboard™ has been acquired by Microsoft and will soon be available directly from them.
Read about it here: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/09/prweb12989090.htm
The Sensei Project Dashboard™ pulls together Microsoft Project schedule information and SharePoint data to provide a comprehensive and interactive status dashboard. The project manager can access this dashboard directly from within Microsoft Project Professional 2013 and monitor schedule and collaboration activities.
The Sensei Project Dashboard™ works with Microsoft Project Professional 2013 connected to Project Server 2013. It pulls ‘Published’ schedule data, so project managers should make sure to publish frequently for the most up-to-date information.
- The ‘Project’ tile shows high level project information about the Finish, Cost, % Work complete, Issues, and Risks.
- The ‘Tasks’ tile shows detailed information about Slipping Tasks, Missed Deadlines, tasks that are Due Soon and Starting Soon as well as Overallocations.
- The ‘Documents’ tile shows the SharePoint Document Library for the project.
- The ‘Issues’ tile shows the SharePoint Issues list for the project.
- The ‘Risks’ tile shows the SharePoint Risks list for the project.
- The ‘Deliverables’ tile shows the SharePoint Deliverables list for the project.
The project manager can access detailed information behind each live tile. The Sensei Project Dashboard™ include tiles for project summary, schedule tasks, issues, risks, documents, and deliverables.